Thursday, March 10, 2011

Zigzagging and a Vintage Camper Applique

Most of my projects today were experimenting on appliques with zigzag stitching versus the satin stitch. I really like it because it gives it that hand sewn look. Not all designs give you this option on the download. I will definitely being using this stitching more often!
Up Close Look at Stitching
Simple Bunny Applique
                           
I also made this zigzag sailboat shirt to match a skirt I bought from a children's clothing company.




I also made this turtle romper. It is a size 18-24M from Monag. It is available for purchase..$20. Leave a comment if you are interested. I can now invoice through PayPal.




My last project was a vintage camper shirt. This camper can be made for a girl or boy simply by the choice of fabric. This would be cute for a boy using gingham and stripes.


If you ever want to order any of these shirts, leave me a comment. I custom make them to order so fabric, etc. can be changed. Most shirts are $20 with just an applique and $25 personalized. I only use quality Monag clothing. I would love to sew some clothing for your little one!

2 comments: