Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rompers and a Two Piece Set

I ordered a couple of short sleeve rompers that need a buyer and an applique or personalization. They are both 18-24M. I wanted to see if they would sell before I order more.  These will sell for $25.

I also have this turquoise and white set that is a girls 18-24M. This set will also be $25.

This would be cute with an Easter applique.

If you are interested in ordering, please leave a comment or follow the link  at the top to my Facebook business page. There you will find all of my pages of designs and samples of my work under the category photos on the left side of the page. From there you can access my information including my email address. If you are not a facebook user, I'll be happy to work with you via my blog.

Here are a few designs that I think would look cute on the rompers. The fabric choices will vary from this photo. Again, visit my FB page for more choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment