Saturday, March 5, 2011

Simplicity

Yesterday I had a lot of down time so I decided to make AC a few shirts for spring/summer. I'm loving the simple designs these days and decided to keep them simple by not personalizing them. The first design that I absolutely love is this tree design. I'm not sure why I like it so much other than it's simple and cute.
Simple Tree Shirt $20 stand alone, $25 personalized


The second shirt I made is also very simple...just a strawberry and nothing more! 
This shirt....$20 stand alone design, $25 personalized

I've noticed that one of the popular items this spring is frames with initials and simple appliques within the frames. I had ordered AC a skirt from one of the popular kid's clothing companies but decided I could create a shirt to coordinate with it. This is a scalloped frame with an initial. The skirt is a brown/white gingham with turquoise whales embroidered on it. The best part....she LOVES them all!


Scalloped Frame Shirt $25

1 comment:

  1. Love the simple tree and strawberry! And the turquoise/brown is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete